Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Blounge: Where Beauty and Technology Meet!

A few weeks ago, my sister and I set out to Quezon City to check out The Blounge!
I love taking trips to the salon to relax and unwind, even for just a mani-pedi, but staying long hours in the salon amid a busy schedule can prove to be quite difficult especially for today's modern women. But with the help of modern technology, it is possible for us to live efficient and productive lives and The Blounge, being the first hi-tech salon in the metro, understands just that! The place is equipped with fast wi-fi connection and complementary iPads for client use to help you stay connected while you are being pampered.

Check out the photos of the striking and cozy salon interior:




My hair was colored and trimmed by Ron and Liezl who were both very accommodating with my needs and queries about my hair treatment. :) While the color treatment in my hair was left to set, I used the iPad to check my e-mail, social networking accounts, and blog. 

My sister and I even watched American Idol on YouTube and we played a few games, as well! The Blounge definitely follows through with their promise of a beauty experience like no other.

Here's a list of their very reasonably priced services:
Click photo to enlarge or you can check out more of their 
promos and services on their official website

Now, you can spend the entire day treating yourself like royalty without having to worry about about missing a tweet, a Facebook update, or an important e-mail. The Blounge offers quality beauty treatments while keeping a busy lifestyle on top priority, as well. 

The Blounge is open everyday from 9AM to 9PM. It is located at the 2nd Floor of Hodge Podge Building, 139 Mother Ignacia St., Quezon City (directly in front of ABS-CBN ELJ Building). To find out more about The Blounge, visit their official website or Like them on Facebook.
Official Photographer: Madz Barrido

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're most welcome Ms. Rossel! Thank you also for accommodating us :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...