Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Hair!

For the month of August, my horoscope forecast read something like this, "...an ideal time to work on your appearance- you can find ways to make changes. Buy new clothes, or change the way you wear your hair." So I decided to go with the way you wear your hair bit.  
I had it colored at Bench/ Fix


My hair is naturally this dark. 

Several times I've tried different hair color treatments and DIY kits to lighten it but I never really achieved the light brown I was going for. And it gets frustrating to try again because normally I had to grow my hair out again because I didn't want to fry it.

So this time I knew I had to leave it to the experts. And, voila! My hair is successfully light brown. I'm pretty satisfied because this is the lightest I've had it. Many thanks, Bench Fix!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...