Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pretty Little Doll - Lucy Hale in Manila




Hi everyone! I am now officially a 22-year old and I am still experiencing a kind of hangover from the things that came to pass during my birthday weekend and I'd like to share with you why... :)

We all know that American actress and singer, Lucy Hale is the newest foreign endorser of Bench, as it is pretty hard not to notice her beautiful face on a huge billboard displayed along Edsa. She is well known for her role as Aria Montgomery in the hit series Pretty Little Liars among others. Early this year, due to a statement she posted on her official twitter account, news became widespread that Lucy would be visiting the Philippines in March. I guess Bench didn't want to keep us waiting for too long. Soon, they announced that Lucy will be flying in earlier and will be having a fashion show and press con in her honor on February 11, which happens to be my birthday!! I was so happy by the mere thought of her coming to the country not knowing that by the divine action that affects the course of events, I would even see her in person! :)

Here are some photos and videos we took during the event.

Lucy finally made her entrance! 


First of all, Lucy was flawless! She had me screaming like a fangirl. She seemed very sweet and down-to-earth which made me love her even more! The overwhelmed expression on her face the first time she came out and saw the crowd of cheering fans was priceless!

Lucy's first entrance


She walks in for the second time at the end of the fashion show.




Lucy Hale and Mr. Ben Chan


She answers questions from the media

Seeing Lucy up close was so surreal! I couldn't believe she was actually standing just a few inches from me!


Up close and signing autographs! :)

I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to attend the event with my sisters and kuya Josef.
Thank you Bench for bringing Lucy here and making one of my dreams happen on my birthday! I am forever grateful!!! :')

I can't wait for her to come back haha! ;)
*Credits to kuya Josef for his shots in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...