Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Dreams

Hi everyone! I can almost feel Christmas at my fingertips!  So to go with the times, I’d like to share my list of 2011 holiday collections’ must-haves that’ll surely make you dazzle this festive season 

1. Even though it’s the holiday season in the Philippines, we still get our daily dose of sunshine, so everyone needs a good moisturizer and sunblock for the face. Here’s a good product that can serve as both!

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion – This comes from the b.right Radiant Skincare Collection that promises moisture, radiance and sun protection.  I use this every day after washing my face in the morning. It also makes applying foundation a breeze because it makes the skin super smooth.
2. Laura Mercier Eye Color Trio in Smoky Mauves – I am a huge fan of the smoky eye. This set allows me to create a different rendition of the smoky eye. Since it is the holidays, it’s time to go a bit lighter than the usual black and gray with these mauve shades and a little shimmer can go a long way.

3. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara – This long wearing mascara is amazing! It lengthens, curls, volumizes and lifts your lashes to make them super long and lovely, others might not believe you when you say THEY’RE REAL! Plus, I cried buckets of tears while wearing this one and it lasted for long hours without smudging!!  Can you feel my excitement as I end all my sentences in exclamation marks? Haha!

4. Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Rose – This high shine lip gloss is in a very pretty pink hue. It has hints of gold shimmer which makes the lips appear fuller -- on top of lipstick,  swipe a little on the center of the fleshy part of your lower lip. It also works well by itself; the subtle pink shade makes it comfortable to wear anytime of the day.

I used these items among others listed below.



Face: Murad Skin Perfecting Primer
Dr. Jart Blemish Base Black Label

Eyes: Koh Gen Do Moisture Concealer
ARTDECO Eye Shadow Base
Shu Uemura Painting Liner in Medium Brown
NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte (Nude)

Cheeks:
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Bronze

Lips: ARTDECO Soft Lip Liner 11
ARTDECO High Performance Lipstick 445


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...