Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello

Hi there! Welcome to my new blog!

You might be wondering why I decided to start this blog. I’m not entirely new to blogging, as I love going online and reading different blogs myself! I’ve always wanted to make one though I never really thought I would have anything interesting to write about. It took me quite some time (and courage haha!) to push through with this, but here I am! Also, I decided to start this blog as a tribute to my new found love for makeup! :)

So, most of my posts will probably be about  inspirations for my work, reviews on products and suchBut ultimately, I want to use this space and medium to share absolutely anything! So I don't know, expect the unexpected I guess haha! I’m really no expert, but who says it only takes an expert to take makeup seriously? As for my philosophy, all you need is your creativity, the right tools, the confidence to bring it, and you’re good to go!

For now, I leave you with this but I’ll be back here to document everything I know and love about cosmetics...and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...