Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Endless Night

Merry Christmas, everyone! I recently got back from Baguio where I spent Christmas with my family. The 6-hour ride was torture but our stay was wonderful!! :) I'm dedicating a post about our trip and I'll be putting it up very soon.

In line with my previous post, Holiday Dreams, you're going to see NARS Endless Night which is one of two shades from their Holiday 2011 Collection. Because your nails should also be holiday-ready!
Endless Night has a deep purple color which is described as "black grape" while Space Odyssey is said to be "a futuristic-looking metallic, aluminum-colored nail polish."



It's hard not to love their fantastic formula that has prolonged gloss retention with UV protection to prevent polish discoloration. It’s opaque in two coats and it dries to a glossy finish. Another option is to wear it together! It'll be like putting stars in your Endless Night by using Space Odyssey as a top coat. But either way, you'll be sporting the perfect holiday manicure. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...